BIM (Building Information Modeling) allows us to better plan and manage the needs of your project. It uses technology to build a graphical, digital model of your facility and how it will look at various stages throughout the design, pre-construction and construction process.
This multi-dimensional modeling approach offers:
- Improved visualization and coordination of project conditions
- A more economical building
- Better building design
- Scheduling simulation to anticipate potential roadblocks
- “What-if” problem solving capability
- Greater interface for the client with the process
- Visualization/animation of renderings and virtual walk-thrus
Our approach to BIM offers greater coordination and an improved comfort level as your next project takes shape. It becomes much easier to see how you’ll succeed.